Move Aluminium Boat Trailers - Available from Seasport Marine
Move Trailers are Aussie built and are available for boats from 3.5m all the way up to 7.5m. Move aluminium trailers are all built onsite in the Telwater Factory on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Telwater are Australia's largest boat manufacturer and have been building trailers for over 20 years.
Move trailers are made from high quality aluminium and feature galvanised steel drawbars for the perfect blend of low tare weight and rugged durability. The Move trailer design has been proven to last under tens of thousands of Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats sold all over Australia.
Why Buy A New Trailer?
- Australia is equally beautiful and harsh, especially in saltwater environments. These environments take a toll on a boat trailer over time and general wear and tear can mean you find yourself in need of a replacement. A Move aluminium trailer is the perfect way to stay ahead of this wear and tear.
- A good trailer will extend the life of your boat. Each Move trailer will be expertly matched to your pride and joy, providing support to the hull exactly where it is needed.
- A product that is easy to use and simple in design makes your hard-earned recreation time much more enjoyable and hassle-free. Move aluminium trailers are not only easy to tow due to their lightweight construction, but they also make launch and retrieval incredibly easy thanks to a tried and tested v-loader cradle and the optional Catch & Release system.
Why a Move Aluminium trailer?
- Durability and longevity. One of the major benefits of aluminium is that it does not rust, making it a great material for long term use in saltwater environments.
- Aluminium offers more flex than rigid steel. Move trailers have been designed utilising this flex to reduce stress on the trailer frame, meaning your Move trailer can travel with you across the various and often harsh road conditions found across Australia.
- Tried and tested. Move trailers have undergone comprehensive product testing to prove their performance and reliability at the Australian Automotive Research Centre, and have been used under tens of thousands of boats across Australia.
- I Beam and C Channel aluminium allows water to drain rapidly and easily from the main trailer frame, unlike box section frames which are typically used on steel trailers.